DOORBIRD – D101S IP VIDEO DOOR STATION
Polycarbonate housing, Strato-Silver Edition. DoorBird combines innovative technology with exclusive design.
DoorBird lets the homeowner answer the door from anywhere in the world with an Internet enabled smartphone. DoorBird will send a push notification to the registered phone(s) when the visitor presses the doorbell button or when motion is sensed so the homeowner can see the visitor and optionally have a conversation with them. Or check in any time you like proactively. The cloud service, DoorBird iOs and Android apps are all free.
At no extra charge, Doorbird will also save high def 720p image snapshots of the most recent button press events and motion trigger events. These can be accessed any time from the app. Users have the option to purchase a cloud recording service directly from Doorbird after installation, which will provide 720p video clips stored for 7 days.
Motion event triggers can be enabled, disabled, and the user may modify the motion sensor regions to reduce false triggers caused by street traffic or other passersby.
DoorBird stands out from the crowd with many features not found on any other competing devices including multiple integration options including Control4, Savant, Kevo, August, Lockitron and Chamberlain MyQ. DoorBird can be used with most automation displays and has an exposed developer API. Doorbird now includes ONVIF support to allow integration with security camera systems and NVRs
” title=”Nothing escapes the motion sensor | SKU: D101″>Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Perfect all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor you always know what happens in front of your home. The 180° infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm – without the visitor having rung the doorbell
” title=”Drop in a Compact WattBox® | SKU: D101″>Convenience at any age
Do you remember the time you learned how to answer the phone cautiously with your parents? It’s even more important to know who is in front of your door. DoorBird combines convenience and security – at any age.
” title=”Drop in a Compact WattBox® | SKU: D101″>Quality for a safer home.
DoorBird is manufactured in Germany. A guarantee for the highest levels of quality and production standards. Temperature-resistant from -20° to +40° C, rain water protection in accordance with IP54 industry standard, a stylish product design with high quality stainless steel models.
” title=”Drop in a Compact WattBox® | SKU: D101″>The BirdGuard doesn’t miss a trick
Do you want greater security? With the indoor and outdoor add-on BirdGuard you can see what the visitor is doing after you have opened the door. You can send burglars packing with a siren of 100dB or a loud announcement.
DoorBird is a high quality German designed and engineered product. Perfect for high end installations, professional integrators as well as tech savvy homeowners.
- High quality 180 degree hemispheric lens for wide view
- Wired Ethernet and WIFI b/g/n connectivity
- DC powered or PoE powered
- High quality, high definition images and HDTV image sensor
- Great low light operation, 12 IR night vision LEDs with IR cut filter
- Secure, encrypted VPN cloud connection does not open ports in the network
- Bank grade secure datacenter
- DoorBird designed STM compression requires much lower Internet upload speed than the competition
- On demand live video any time
- Connection to integrate with existing doorbell chime, door strike, gate or garage door release
- MJPEG and H.264 RTSP integration support
- ONVIF support allows DoorBird to integrate with security camera systems, NVRs, VMS
- Developer API
- HTML5 Widget for integration
- Certified IP54 outdoor rated, rain/snow rated, and temp rated to -20C
- Solid stainless steel button with illuminated LED ring
- SIP support allows DoorBird to integrate with third party systems
- Integrates with Control4, Savant, August Lock, Chamberlain MyQ, Lockitron, Kevo
- Optional Cloud recording service