The XD800/8v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter, and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD800/8v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, or all eight of the amplifier’s channel levels from the driver’s seat.
Here are a few examples of how the XD800/8v2 can be used:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4Ω
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive front speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus four 4Ω speakers with 75 W each
- Staggered Five-Channel Satellite Amp: drive three front speakers with 200 W @ 4Ω + rear speakers with 75 W x 2
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200W each
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
|Frequency Response||12 Hz – 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>150 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>75 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||Switchable from 200 mV – 2 V RMS (Low) to 800 mV – 8 V RMS (High)|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|